Last modified: January 27, 2020
RCJJRB LLC d/b/a Tryde (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use the Tryde app (the “App”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party see Third-Party Information Collection.
These third parties have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 18
The App is not intended for people under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information (defined below) from people under 18. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from someone under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a person under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you or your child may be personally identified, such as your first name, your child’s first name, your email address, your child’s date of birth or any other information the App collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“Personal Information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App and subscribing to our service. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device. For more information, see Choices About How We Use And Disclose Your Information.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this App. The information they collect may be associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
- Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Respond to emails you send to us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you use the App.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of RCJJRB LLC ‘s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by RCJJRB LLC about our App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of RCJJRB LLC, our customers or others.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your contact information to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the App and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section §1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at 6 Kenmore Road, Garden City, New York, NY 11530.
European Union Data Processing and Retention
This section applies to our processing of personal data from data subjects located within the European Economic Area. This section is intended to provide increased transparency into our processing, retention, and transfer of European Union (“EU”) resident personal data in accordance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
As regards personal data provided by you, the Company is generally the data controller as that term is used in the GDPR.
The Company processes personal data fror the purposes described above. In some cases, personal data collection may be necessary to provide you with certain services. If personal data will be used in other ways, we will provide notice at the time of collection. We will always have a legitimate legal basis for our processing of personal data, which may include one of the following: (a) you have consent to our processing your personal data; (b) processing is needed to fulfill a request made by you; (c) processing is required to comply with a legal obligation that applies to the Company; or (d) processing is necessary for reasons that are in the Company’s legitimate interests as a company, such as to protect our business. If we plan to process personal data for use other than that for which it is initially collected, we will inform you about this and any additional details that are needed.
The Company does not utilize cookies.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
The Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request the Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the Company correct any information to believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
You can write to us at 6 Kenmore Road, Garden City, New York 11530
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.